Rearing healthy and high numbers of animals is becoming an increasing challenge in animal breeding.
The key is to offer all of the young animals in a litter a stable level of heat adjusted to their age.
To ensure that piglets remain healthy from the start and gain weight every day, a temperature requirement for new-born piglets of between 30 and 35 °C is assumed.
From the 2nd to the 4th weeks of life, the temperature requirement falls to around 26 °C.
The Radiant Heaters SunnyBoy are designed precisely with these natural requirements in mind:
the more even radiation of heat generates a larger comfort zone (30 - 35 °C or 26 °C) and therefore the ideal nest environment for all piglets.
• large comfort zone and therefore the ideal nest environment for the entire litter
• less stress for piglets
• better and more balanced development of new-born piglets ensures healthy livestock
• efficient operation thanks to an overall shorter period of use and potential to reduce the device's output
• the optimised nest environment allows the sty temperature to be reduced and therefore adapter to the needs of the mother sows
• fast and simple cleaning possible with a high-pressure cleaner (protection type IPX7)
• low maintenance costs thanks to long lifespan and no need to replace faulty infra-red lamps
• housing made entirely from stainless steel
• includes red light
220 – 240 V AC / ~50Hz
Rated lamp output:
100 W (Art. No. 22258)
150 W (Art. No. 22259)
50 x 22 x 7 cm
SunnyBoy 100 W
SunnyBoy 150 W
Power switch for SunnyBoy