keine Downloads vorhanden
The foundations of successful calf rearing are laid in the first weeks of life. The penning of a calf has been proven to be a successful starting point for a healthy and well-performing animal.
The calf box ensures that the calf enjoys plenty of fresh air, but is not exposed to any draughts. It is also protected from harmful pathogenic bacteria. The animal does not lie directly on the floor in the calf box, but rather on the raised grille. This keeps the calf warmer and dryer.
• stable,hot dip-galvanised metal frame
• side walls made from PVC panels
• two side-removable grilles made from durable wood-plastic composite
• revolving door which opens in both directions with two feeding openings
• includes a watering bucket mounting bracket and two bucket brackets
• simple cleaning and improved hygiene thanks to smooth surfaces
• extra-large rubber wheels and folding handle on the front make moving it exceptionally easy
• transport device and roof optionally available
The calf box is available in two sizes.
With the optional transport device, moving the calf box is even quicker and easier.
The retrofittable roof can be folded upwards and fixed in multiple positions.
Available from March!
Please note separate freight costs.
Small box interior:
L 120 x W 80 x H 112 cm
Large box interior:
L 160 x W 100 x H 112 cm
Small calf box 120 x 80 cm
Roof for small calf box
Large calf box 160 x 100 cm
Roof for large calf box
Transport device for calf box